Under $100 Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that people are still recommending the DeeZee Tailgate Assist, considering all the issues with the system. I have one and it has broke twice already. DeeZee does give you a replacement no hassle BUT it is a pain in the ass. I'm on my third one in maybe a year??

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Oh and $10 or less subwoofer mod brought to you by ducatisps. Sorry no link cause I'm lazy.

When the tailgate drops the ******** stops!

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bump.

I need to scrub the list some more. End result will be links, price, store, and a link to a write up if possible. Keep em comin...

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah buy a $50,000 truck and then want to modify it with $100. Geez these people are all over every forum I guess.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah buy a $50,000 truck and then want to modify it with $100. Geez these people are all over every forum I guess.

So because you bought an expensive truck you aren't allowed to do cheaper functional mods to it? I guess you can't put a stubby antenna on your truck, and don't you even think of plasti dip or the $2.99 sub mod. People might think you're one of " those people"

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My initial response to your statement was inappropriate. Let me fix it.

**** you.

My apologies that I don't make loads of money and can afford to buy $1k mods for my truck three weeks after I get it. Why don't you contact congress about my paycheck and when they fix it I'll be sure to not waste your time with threads like these.

You belong somewhere else with an attitude like that. ********.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just thought it was funny lol. Any how ya where not talking tacky here. That's what I pictured and lol when I read it.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

The ford goats pin stripe is 25$ if you DIY

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Velcro'd my garage door opener into one of the sunglass compartments...$1.

Attachments

• Raptor249.jpg
    Raptor249.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 123