Toyo Tires ads with my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great video and add...Did they doctor the sound, if not truck sounds bad ass, That is cool...

Did you get something from Toyo?

OP
OP
F

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got cash for doing it Fred. Should have asked for some product too as the tires look great on the truck. They didnt doctor the sound on my truck at all, so its either my stock sound or maybe they added in a different sound bite into it. I think they did a great job on the ads so I was pretty proud!

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Sweet. so do you have the tires on you truck now if so what are you thoughts on them.

I dont unfortunately as they only offered cash and not product. I really want to put Toyo's on at some point as I like the look of them, so I will at some point for sure. Thanks

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The tires look sick, I'm glad there's another AT tire option on the market. Were you driving your own truck?

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
F

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tires look sick, I'm glad there's another AT tire option on the market. Were you driving your own truck?

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

I wish I was driving. They wouldnt let me. I was allowed to come along but they wanted a professional driver doing it and I am far from that! I have always loved the look of the MT's but after seeing the ads I think the Toyo AT looks really good on the truck as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter