towing four down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can get some pictures if needed I used the Roadmaster brackets with a Roadmaster BlackHawk 2 10,000lbs. Tow bar I had used to tow my pos suburban the tow bar is where you want to spend a little extra IMO get one that allows it to self lock after you hook it up. This makes it so much easier that a fixed tow bar. My first tow bar is a fixed to use on my smaller toad CR-V and I still have that set up and it can be done with only one person but it can be a challenge.

I would recommend this set up as I have used it for ten years with no issues, as for a self install yes it can be DIY even if you have basic tools, must have a torque wrench

Last edited:

will1668

Reaction score
Question

I want to buy a 2012 with very high mileage...177000. The owner said most of the miles are from the vehicle being towed. I have seen mixed opinion on this and hope someone knows the answer...the question is...

will the miles show on the odometer when a Raptor is towed? Thanks

Will