Sema 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will one of you guys going there find out when vision x will release the curved bars and record it somehow. The suspense is killing me and driving a lot of other people on here nuts. Someone put the gun to the gun to their heads and get this going.

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We will be there all week, G&P Motorsports, Booth 38125, Come by and say hi!
Will be checking out the TT's and Class 1's tuesday night, anyone planning on going to the stadium truck races Thurs night?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will one of you guys going there find out when vision x will release the curved bars and record it somehow. The suspense is killing me and driving a lot of other people on here nuts. Someone put the gun to the gun to their heads and get this going.

Are you tracking that they're still making one? Last I checked, like a month or two after last sema, they said they did a cost benefit analysis and it just wasn't worth it to them.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you tracking that they're still making one? Last I checked, like a month or two after last sema, they said they did a cost benefit analysis and it just wasn't worth it to them.

I did not hear that. I was just really looking forward to seeimg them come out with something. Not to mention I've got a killer idea for one if these lights that would be a hit with all raptor owners for sure. Just been waiting and waiting.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not hear that. I was just really looking forward to seeimg them come out with something. Not to mention I've got a killer idea for one if these light that would be a hit with all raptor owners for sure. Just been waiting and waiting.

They had a prototype at last sema, I saw two pics of it on some offroad online site. I called them after impatiently waiting and they told me they scrapped the idea. Maybe they changed their mind?

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found this on FaceBook. So wish I was going this year!

1467193_800125156718575_5346599142084777104_n.jpg

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had a prototype at last sema, I saw two pics of it on some offroad online site. I called them after impatiently waiting and they told me they scrapped the idea. Maybe they changed their mind?

From what I've heard they scrapped it also.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be there working with one of my suppliers, BMF Wheels for their debut of their new Pro Series line. Should be something most Raptor owners will enjoy. Here's a little teaser

Attachments

• header-22.jpg
    header-22.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 112
  • SEMA 1.jpg
    SEMA 1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 119