Not all Raptors are Created Equal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity..are the special edition raptors a tad taller than just a normal raptor? As in suspension wise, it just seems that everytime I pass besides a special edition they're truck is taller than mine considering mine is also at mid perch. Or could it just be the angle of being in the driver seat? Haha

(I bet all of ya'll we're expecting a sweet thread of how my raptor is different than most with that kind of topic title! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They shouldn't be any different in height. Could be perspective, age, perch, mods, etc.

OP
OP
svt_ivan

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe my leaf springs are old and saggy? (2011 w/ 40K miles) I think I see deavers and 37s in my future! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenneth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed on my black SE vs my black '11 is that my SE has wayyyy more metallic flake in it. I don't know if it was because of the flake shortage in '11, of if the SE was meant to have more flake in it. But there is a huge difference in the paint between the two.