No longer a Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
Hey guys, as some of you already know, I was involved in an accident in my Raptor. The damage was extensive, but fortunately nobody got hurt. I can't go into a lot of detail in public, but I will say that my insurance company has come thru for me. I'm not getting another Raptor right now, but I'll be looking at the 2017 or 2018 when they come out.

There are a couple of safety threads on this forum and I suggest for anyone who hasn't seen them, to read them very carefully. And if you have read it, go back and read it again. As much fun as these trucks are, bad things can happen in the blink of an eye.

A few people I'd like to thank for helping me out in this difficult situation:

Daniel
Sergio
Nikos
Noah
Jeff
Brendon
James
Corey

You guys are awesome.

I'll be sticking around on the forums. I just can't stay away.

-Mike

Last edited:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Material Objects can almost always be replaced, no so when it comes to those around us.

But staying here might lead you to another raptor sooner than you think. Ask @Rookie how that worked out for him..

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Glad you weren't hurt! Raptors can easily be replaced. I'm sure we will see you back soon. 2017 is right around the corner!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Most importantly we are glad that your ok and that no one was in the back seat. Glad that we could help out with your insurance claim. [emoji106][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk