New truck, still driving my Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Traded in my 2011 silver suburban for a 2013 black one...didn't even go to the dealership, had them pick up the old one and drop off the new one...backed it into the garage 4 days ago and haven't touched it...

e5a3agym.jpg

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would he need Raptor DIY info for his Chevy?
Do you even read post or just find a way to post your web site

Was wondering the same thing.

Congrats on the new chevy though. Betting $1 it will take until Oct 1st before you actually drive it :)

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a bunch of suburbans over time... they are great trucks. When we bought our Raptor, we were actually looking at the Expedition EL, but glad we brought the Rap home instead, mostly because we don't have a gaggle of kids and kid stuff to haul around any more. Did you look at the Expedition? BTW, the Chev is far and away a better looking suv than the GMC.s. Those things are seriously fugly IMHO. I would hate looking at this ugly mug in my garage....

Attachments

• 2013-gmc-yukon-hybrid-2wd-4-door-denali-front-exterior-view_100408952_l.jpg
    2013-gmc-yukon-hybrid-2wd-4-door-denali-front-exterior-view_100408952_l.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah,allocating an hour a week with a tooth brush scrubbing the shit out of those plastic chrome grills.....

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I still have my 99 Subby. With 5 kids and one grandchild we often load
her up! Still my daily driver is my Raptor!