Need suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heading from Ohio to Texas and need some suggestions for places to stop and see along the way. Been looking at national parks and route 66 stuff but thought that some of you may have some suggestions for stuff that may not come to mind or be easily found on the internet. Let me know yo.
5618e755e65bb1fc3daae7f247449c5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in TX? Make TRR isn't that later this month?
Yup it sure is. That's part of the reason I may be heading that way. I was more curious about any cool places that may be along the way. Guess I could have been clearer on that. Love me some TRR events.
1d02a4be489ee83852f56c550dedd5b9.jpg

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used road troopers the first time we went to Texas. We took the start of the route 66 trip on there. It was pretty awesome but we're hoping to do the second half some day. Tulsa does a great job with their section. I was looking for other stuff on there last night and found the world largest windchime. That right there makes it worth It! Thanks.