Mudder sold his Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's with mixed emotions that I inform you all of my decision to sell the beast. I can honestly say I loved the Truck however I needed to make some changes in my life and buy something a bit more conservative. I traded the Raptor in for 38k. I paid 41.5 (costco). I picked up a 2009 E550 loaded Mercedes with 15k miles. Straight across trade. All in all I think I did okay. Just some tax and license fees. E550 is 70k new.

I will still roam this forum and drool over your trucks. This is a great forum with normal people.

I have for sale my winch, light bar and all the winch accessories for someone near northern California. It's all new and I will give someone a good deal to buy everything. It's too heavy to ship.

Hopefully as lifes off road path rolls along i will buy another Raptor. Maybe the 2017 model??? :)

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:bawl: :suicide:

sorry to hear about you getting rid of the Raptor... i know was kinda tough gettin rid of my Tux Black, only thing that made it bearable was knowing i had the Molten Orange comming. but grats on the smokin deal ya got there... holy shit that says alot about how the Raptor holds it resale value...

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's with mixed emotions that I inform you all of my decision to sell the beast. I can honestly say I loved the Truck however I needed to make some changes in my life and buy something a bit more conservative. I traded the Raptor in for 38k. I paid 41.5 (costco). I picked up a 2009 E550 loaded Mercedes with 15k miles. Straight across trade. All in all I think I did okay. Just some tax and license fees. E550 is 70k new.

I will still roam this forum and drool over your trucks. This is a great forum with normal people.

I have for sale my winch, light bar and all the winch accessories for someone near northern California. It's all new and I will give someone a good deal to buy everything. It's too heavy to ship.

Hopefully as lifes off road path rolls along i will buy another Raptor. Maybe the 2017 model??? :)
I knew that was your raptor at the MB dealer they are asking over 42k for it now.

OP
OP
yomudderputter

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
swoop1156 said:
There is no picture, but I remember the thing that you are referring to.

I meant other posts I've submitted. Anyway. Alls up for sale. Since It won't look good on the e550 at least until I have it lifted and 35s put on it.

OP
OP
yomudderputter

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryguy84 said:
I knew that was your raptor at the MB dealer they are asking over 42k for it now.

Yeah he said he would ask that amount. The Benz was 41k I worked him for an even trade. So I'm good and I got to take some jumps in my Raptor. : )