MPH to KM/Hr

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is involved in changing the speedometer from MPH to KM/Hr? Is it a sticker? Or do I have to send it away? Any help is appreciated

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe you would replace the cluster. There is a company in the Flint Michigan area that brings a bunch of cars into the USA from Canada and I now they replace the entire cluster.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seriously? There's km/h markings on the speedometer, they're on the inside of the mph markings, why would you want to swap out the entire cluster or take it apart to change it?

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needless to say it is beyond just the speedometer reading, it would be the odometer also. Sometimes it is funny with us Americans that we think our way is the right and only way. MPH is only in the USA as we are the only country in the world that can't figure out the metric system. Everywhere else they run KM and that is kilometers.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can swap the rest of the milage readings etc in the truck between imperial and metric by going to settings and units

Sent from my S4

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As gordhunt said, all the electronic readings can be swapped to metric, but the guy asked directly about changing out or taking apart the gauge cluster just to change the analog speedometer from mph and km/h to just km/h, and us Americans have been putting metric speed markings on the speedometer for a long time, we don't struggle with metric, we just don't care to follow the rest of the world when we're the leader

Cummins_Bred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gitout_zps2e99f924.jpg

If you don't like America, then you can git ouwt!!!