MPG change with 37's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm thinking of throwing my 37" toyos from my jeep onto the raptor. Now I know how bad our trucks like to drink fuel with the stock 35's, so just a question for those with 37's....how bad of an effect did going to 37's have on fuel economy? Cheers

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ill tell you right now I'm getting 12.4 mpg and I'm running 37 toyos mts haha it's a sacrifice I'm willin to make for extra tire and protection haha

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha well my tuner CAI throttle body spacer and light foot is what helps me get that it was at 11.7 before I changed my plugs and got the throttle body spacer lol

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha well my tuner CAI throttle body spacer and light foot is what helps me get that it was at 11.7 before I changed my plugs and got the throttle body spacer lol

does the TB spacer make in difference in performance or fuel economy that YOU noticed...I get mixed reviews on them. I'm eyeing the AFE TB spacer to go with my AFE intake.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea it's got a little more power off the line I play at red lights every now and then it jumps off the line! I have the AFE TB spacer and also an AFE stage 2 CAI! Along with the tune I run from mike at 5star it's helped my mpg and performance some and I definitely noticed it. I got mine off eBay for under 100 bucks so to me it was worth a try and I'm glad I got one

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it's got a little more power off the line I play at red lights every now and then it jumps off the line! I have the AFE TB spacer and also an AFE stage 2 CAI! Along with the tune I run from mike at 5star it's helped my mpg and performance some and I definitely noticed it. I got mine off eBay for under 100 bucks so to me it was worth a try and I'm glad I got one

Nice, I have the same setup with the same tune so I think I'll try the TB spacer out then.