Just going to leave this here lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Did you read the write up? What a ****** who wrote that.

Comments: BlueZilla is here!!!!! Tokyo better watch out!!! + Roush Phase II Supercharger for est. 610 hill-climbing, sand-dune eating, mud-slinging horsepower!!! + Roush Dual-Tipped, Side-Exit Exhaust (this thing sounds so freakin' sweet!!!) + RPG Stage 4+ Suspension Kit w/Dual Fox 3.0 Triple-Bypass Shocks, Rear Springs and Bump Stops. + RPG Upper & Lower Arms & Tie-Rod Ends + ADD Front & Rear Bumpers + Six Rigid Industries LED Light-Bars (Incl. 50" Radius Bar) + Method Race Wheels w/General Grabber FR Red-Letter Tires Knights Offroad Chase Rack w/two Full Size Spares, Gas Cans, and Heavy Duty Aluminum Jack + This street-legal trophy truck will be the talk of the dunes no matter where you go. Wanna be the King of Glamis??? Here is your Chariot!!!

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Tokyo better watch out!" My neighbor and his Alpha 9 GT-R that costs less than this Raptor will destroy this truck in nearly every competitive environment...

D

Deleted member 12951

"Tokyo better watch out!" My neighbor and his Alpha 9 GT-R that costs less than this Raptor will destroy this truck in nearly every street competitive environment...

Fixed it for ya!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Street Legal Trophy Truck?

No, this is a "BlueZilla" Street Legal Trophy Truck...

5b2e5017afc310b3a8bb33e6856c5db6.jpg

I'm sure there will be some bozo out there who might not pay $119,000 but will gladly pay $99,000!