I want another Raptor she wants a Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6cuda6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No apology necessary. I didn't find anything you said to be harsh. I get that she likes Jeeps and the idea of a topless Jeep with the doors off and the wind blowing through her hair is appealing. But I haven't forgotten that she hates bugs, doesn't like her hair to get messed, has allergies to everything in nature, and doesn't like any sort of physical discomfort. I'm buying the Mazda CX5 this week. And as far as being financially fuel strapped it's the farthest thing from my reasoning. My 911 gets about 17mpg(premium fuel), the Raptor 12mpg(lots of fuel!) on a good day, and the Tacoma was in the middle at 14mpg. Once she saw all the creature comforts in the Mazda she was convinced. Crazy but true I really liked it. For 30k it's a really nice little SUV.

That's awesome that you finally found something you both can agree on....roll i brother! Cheers!

OP
OP
Jay9722

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am a very picky person and take a loooong time to make a decision about what car/truck to buy. I ended up going with a Mazda 3 Grand Touring S hatchback. It's a far cry from a Jeep or another Raptor but since I'm not the one driving it I bought what She liked. For the money it's a great little car. It has a bunch of options that I don't even have on the Raptor and it was under $24k after working with the sales guy. Sticker was $28287. Glad the car shopping is done for a few years. Now I can focus on buying the KTM RC8R I've had my eye on ;)

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife drives an edge sport. She loves it. Even more than the envoque or the srx. Never mind, see you already made up your mind. =)

OP
OP
Jay9722

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've almost pulled the trigger twice...2013 and now 14. It's about time I stopped procrastinating!