Help with cat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idea 1: Whose cat is it? If its a neighbor, tell him to keep it inside. If he won't, then I would live trap the cat and take it to the shelter. Next time I would trap the cat and take it to a shelter about 100 miles away. Problem solved.

Idea 2: If you have a 10 pump BB gun sitting around, 1 pump will allow you to shoot the cat and scare it away without injuring it. Most cats are smart enough that you won't have to do it again. We used to shoot eachother with those guns on 1 pump as kids (redneck airsoft), it never broke skin or hurt very bad and certainly wouldn't cause an injury like the one Ruger was talking about. If you are really scared of hurting it, buy a real Airsoft gun at Walmart for $20.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pellet gun. :shooter:

:Big Laugh:

images

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know what, I have had my fair share of problems with cats, pissing on my front porch and belongings, also ******** in the long grass and then my chihuahua rolls in it. I got some of those snakes from a customer of mine who said they stop the birds from ******** on the cars and house. Since I put them out last summer the pissing has stopped.

i recently had to have my dog treated for ear mites. my vet said dogs usually contract them from interaction with infected cats. my neighbors cats are constantly on my property. not for long.. borrowed this from a friend...