Havoc in the Hills for 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ibleedblue

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any information for a 2015 Havoc in the Hills Raptor Run at Rausch Creek in PA. Unfortunately I missed out on last years meet. Thanks in advance for any info.

JWell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any information for a 2015 Havoc in the Hills Raptor Run at Rausch Creek in PA. Unfortunately I missed out on last years meet. Thanks in advance for any info.

I would love to hear some information about this as well...bought my truck after this event last year.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The official FRF event known as Havoc in the Hills was located at Rausch Creek Off road park located in PA.

This year 2015 we are moving the Location.

The new location will be announced soon. I can tell you what the location has. The best track prep of any Raptor Event location, 22 Degree hill climb, No "boulders", High speed area's, Jumps made for raptors, woods, Massive Bonfire, camping, Great hotels, Taco Bell, Track prep/repair during the event and much much more!

Date is July 31-Aug 2nd for those interested.

Last edited:

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The official FRF event known as Havoc in the Hills was located at Rausch Creek Off road park located in PA.

The new location will be announced soon. I can tell you what the location has. The best track prep of any Raptor Event location, 22 Degree hill climb, No "boulders", High speed area's, Jumps made for raptors, woods, Massive Bonfire, camping, Great hotels, Taco Bell, Track prep/repair during the event and much much more!

Date is Aug 7-9 for those interested.

And entered in my calendar!!!

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully close to Pa still. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Date is Aug 7-9 for those interested.

How many trucks is it available to? I'm in Houston, TX but I really want to go to one of the Raptor events up north this year.