Got my truck tuned!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperMarioSVT

Reaction score
Got my Raptor strapped to the dyno for a D Mark Performance Flex Fuel Tune using an SCT X4 Programmer. The truck will automatically adjust timing, air, and fuel to make the most amount of power from the fuel that I choose to fill up with. These pulls were done on a 50/50 mixture of 87 and 93 octane.

Base Line pull made 305hp and 346tq
After the tune it made 328hp and 356tq

Pretty decent bump in horsepower. Overall the truck has a much stronger power band when comparing the two graphs. It makes 50 more torque at 2,000rpm after the tune. The throttle respond has been greatly increased and the truck just feels a ton faster now.

The transmission shift points and rev limiters were all raised. For the most part the truck cruises in 4th gear until about 45mph. It helps big time when breaking as the it now downshifts all the way to second gear when coming to a stop. Even turning is better because it no longer has to downshift to accelerate out of the turn. It's always in the right gear at the right time.

My only mods are the Corsa Xtreme cat back. Intake and everything else are stock.

She's no longer a lazy dinosaur... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6t_SwtTg1U&feature=youtu.be

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is some pretty decent numbers from the tune. torque down low is always a good thing also.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been debating doing a tune for the longest. The lazy shifting kills me. Just might have to pull the trigger and finally do it.