Gift From Wilson!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
That's cool. I agree. FRF'ers are pretty stinking awesome. Rasco gave me his Rigid Fog Light bracket and MyDinosaur gave me his FORD lettering for my grill!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the bacon was like the last meal lol. I'm hungry but doing good have not cheating won't but still don't really know what I shouldn't eat. must be doing something right I'm at 250. Fred glad you and the kids like the hat's only one ethanol hat in the bunch tho.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

actually fordnewholland is standing behind ethanol

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

turning this into a fat wilson thread.
6983-img-0001-1.jpg
[/IMG]
6984-img-0002-1.jpg
[/IMG]
6985-img-0059.jpg
[/IMG]

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No man it takes time and experience. Its not an easy road to haul but honestly now that I see your pics its not bad at all. You carry 260 well. At 230 youll feel like a new man and look like one too. Have you been recording your calories like we talked about?

Making your goals public only reinforces the effort bc now you have an audience. :)
You got this.

Ill put together some meals for you tomorrow. Ive just been swamped at work. This well is kicking my ass, I havent been home in 5 weeks. I need some tang.

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that's what I figured lol I think I'm at about 500 to 1000 a day. that is if I figure everything I eat is 100 calories. today I had a hamburger and brat a bowl of letters and some sardines kids at over half of it. and a piece of jerky. the only thing I drink is water and some coffee in the morning black ask Joe lol he asked me every morning at sdbr if I wanted weekener in it.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I was 270+ when Aaron said he was running and working out but I want to push it into high gear and stay at around 220. or whatever learner is. ^ there is some muscle under that fat it's just been hiding for too long.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You can do it Wilson! Once you start seeing the results you'll be hooked. You just have to keep at it till you do. I'm absolutely addicted to the gym now. It took awhile but I love going now. You'll get there too.