Gen 1 Optional Bealocks...Matching Spare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the beadlocks came with a matching spare? Also can you comment on durability. Have a gen 2 on order and can get it built this week if I drop the beadlocks. Would prefer to stay with the stock beadlocks but assume replacement wheels will be very expensive. A matching spare would help along with any info on how easy it is to damage the gen 1 version.

I did do a half ass search but really need to know definitively as I need to decide by tomorrow.

Thank you in advance.

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the beadlocks came with a matching spare? Also can you comment on durability. Have a gen 2 on order and can get it built this week if I drop the beadlocks. Would prefer to stay with the stock beadlocks but assume replacement wheels will be very expensive. A matching spare would help along with any info on how easy it is to damage the gen 1 version.

I did do a half ass search but really need to know definitively as I need to decide by tomorrow.

Thank you in advance.
Gen 1 beadlocks came with a matching beadlock spare

I think they are the best looking wheel for the Raptor... very durable...

the only thing if you're swapping tires off of the rims it is recommended that you remove the beauty rings so the tire shops won't mark them up with their equipment

GMAN

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk