Ford dealership rant!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the lady take the truck into future ford of Sacramento to get oil Changed tire rotation and air filter and they applied some treatment to the battery terminals. Everything went great and only cost 51 bucks we'll went to hit the remote start at 4:30 in the am fuxker doesn't start I'm like wtf??? Go out there try with key same thing acts like a low battery so I pop the hood. Damn positive connection is loose scramble find an 8 mm tighten it up truck fires right up!!! ******** tech forgot to tighten that shit back up. I really wish i didn't have to be at work or I would waited till they opened and made those ********* tow it to there shop just to find out there stupid techs mistake!!https://vimeo.com/103336375

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had the lady take the truck into future ford of Sacramento to get oil Changed tire rotation and air filter and they applied some treatment to the battery terminals. Everything went great and only cost 51 bucks we'll went to hit the remote start at 4:30 in the am fuxker doesn't start I'm like wtf??? Go out there try with key same thing acts like a low battery so I pop the hood. Damn positive connection is loose scramble find an 8 mm tighten it up truck fires right up!!! ******** tech forgot to tighten that shit back up. I really wish i didn't have to be at work or I would waited till they opened and made those ********* tow it to there shop just to find out there stupid techs mistake!!https://vimeo.com/103336375

Haven't had any problems there yet. I will only let Brigitte handle my shit there though. She always puts her best tech on my truck and gives special care. I normally get a break on service as well just for having beer in hand for the crew. A little love goes along way. Sorry man but at least you know who to speak with next time. Be sure to answer the call when the call you for the survey and let them know.

OP
OP
str8fast

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't had any problems there yet. I will only let Brigitte handle my shit there though. She always puts her best tech on my truck and gives special care. I normally get a break on service as well just for having beer in hand for the crew. A little love goes along way. Sorry man but at least you know who to speak with next time. Be sure to answer the call when the call you for the survey and let them know.

Right on thanks maybe our next experience will be better stupid little shit like that just erks me mostly cuz we bought the damn thing so I was not having to wrench on a vehicle and there I was wrenching @ 4:30 am ha

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right on thanks maybe our next experience will be better stupid little shit like that just erks me mostly cuz we bought the damn thing so I was not having to wrench on a vehicle and there I was wrenching @ 4:30 am ha

Yeah I would be pissed too. I get up at 4am every morning and wrenching on my truck is not part of that process getting to work.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had them forgot the dipstick, and had it rain for that week.

Also have a lightning with 900miles get tracked full of mud and oil on the carpet.

Also had a windshield replaced, and now leaks.

Never again.

Universal Ford Calgary, Alberta

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Got to a point where I thought of actually sabotaging the dealership.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Still think about it.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Napa Ford scratched all of my factor lugs on the first oil change. Manager was smug and took his time to check out the damage. Three useless trips and run around conversations later I finally got a new set of un scratched lugs. They wanted to schedule another trip for install. I took my lugs and told them I wouldn't trust their techs to ruin something else on my truck.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Napa Ford scratched all of my factor lugs on the first oil change. Manager was smug and took his time to check out the damage. Three useless trips and run around conversations later I finally got a new set of un scratched lugs. They wanted to schedule another trip for install. I took my lugs and told them I wouldn't trust their techs to ruin something else on my truck.
and yet you let some ***** tear apart your interior just because he comes on here claiming he knows how to work on these trucks.........i thought the dealership were the pros...

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a good lesson for all. Unless you really have an in at a dealership. NEVER TAKE YOUR TRUCK TO ONE!!! Unless it is a warranty issue. 95% of all dealerships have no clue about our trucks, including the majority of the techs!! You just do not take this specialty truck to a place where they spend the majority of the day working on focuses, escapes, fiestas. They are just not knowledgeable enough to work on our trucks.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

When I first got mine I went to 4 dealerships asking about mid-perch and the service managers all looked at me like I had 3 heads. They just do not get it.