FML - Goddamed tweakers & cell phones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

engine45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like a steal pipe bumper . Just for that reason. ******* protection. Lol. Down here every f ing ass hat has their heads stuffed up their asses texting.

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that sucks and hearing things like this **** me off. Last 4th of July my girlfriend and I were hit hard at an intersection by a lady texting that ran a red light. Luckily there was no oncoming traffic otherwise we both wouldn't be here today. I see idiots texting and driving like shit every single day here in Phoenix :mad:

IMG_2214.jpg

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where can i get one of those? how much does it affect your departure angle?

I bought my online at Superbumper and Sparebumper Impact Attenuators Help Eliminate Rear End Collision Damage with a Patented Compression System that's Proven & Tested. As far as departure angle, I always take it off when I'm off road.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Yeah, where do you get a jewel like that, and can they be had with an LED brake light???

When I pull up to a stop, I have a habit of stopping short and then rolling forward as the next car pulls up behind me. The on-off-on of the brake lights often alerts them to the stop.

Checkout Superbumper and Sparebumper Impact Attenuators Help Eliminate Rear End Collision Damage with a Patented Compression System that's Proven & Tested and make the decision for yourself. It's strong and offers a lifetime warranty even after an accident. It's a great tailgate step for an added benefit...

Sy0296

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ouch!! uninsured motorist coverage is something i've always carried on my insurance policies after learning a tough lesson years ago.

learned something new today regarding diminished value but hopefully we'll all never need to use it

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best thing about bangin a tweaker: Don't need to take a shower when youre done cuz you've been cleaned 10 times before you finish

OH YEAH: And no teeth:happybday:

OP
OP
plotshots

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the information, guys! That's why I really love this FRF'er community. I'm gonna definitely check out the adjusted value issue and the bumper dumper (LOL).

I really glad he didn't total my front end. I just finished installing my train horns, which are friggin awesome!!!

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the information, guys! That's why I really love this FRF'er community. I'm gonna definitely check out the adjusted value issue and the bumper dumper (LOL).

I really glad he didn't total my front end. I just finished installing my train horns, which are friggin awesome!!!

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

Definitely a good idea to look into deminished value. Sometimes insurance companys can be less than will to pay out for that though.