FML - Goddamed tweakers & cell phones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang man that blows. i always have my receiver hitch in place for those. ******* be textin! I see it all the time. i want a ducati siren to blast at them.

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a shame. A great looking truck screwed up by some ass hole... When you get it repaired I would think about getting a "SpareBumper". They are good for 30 plus miles per hour. Here is what one looks like on my truck...

PICT0019_zps283e6e30.jpg

It certainly will give you peace of mind... Good luck...

I like that but prefer to leave my drop hitch in. If a tweaker or a texter is going to run up my ass like that, I want to see the ****** impaled on my hitch.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a shame. A great looking truck screwed up by some ass hole... When you get it repaired I would think about getting a "SpareBumper". They are good for 30 plus miles per hour. Here is what one looks like on my truck...

PICT0019_zps283e6e30.jpg

Nice Stickers. I wonder if that bumper would fly over here. I'm sure it would be my fault if I was ever rear ended with it on.:rage:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

PICT0019_zps283e6e30.jpg

where can i get one of those? how much does it affect your departure angle?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where can i get one of those? how much does it affect your departure angle?

Yeah, where do you get a jewel like that, and can they be had with an LED brake light???

When I pull up to a stop, I have a habit of stopping short and then rolling forward as the next car pulls up behind me. The on-off-on of the brake lights often alerts them to the stop.