Floor Mat Anchors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have scoured the internet and found no replacement floor mat anchors for my screw raptor. I need the top female parts and can't find squat. IF no one has any suggestions or knowledge I will call ford tomorrow but everything I read about stealerships is they make you buy the whole floor mat set again.:ROFLJest:

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased the floor male parts separately from the dealership..... so I would think the female parts are also available separately.

I put anchors into the passenger side to match up to my Weather Tech mats.

OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased the floor male parts separately from the dealership..... so I would think the female parts are also available separately.

I put anchors into the passenger side to match up to my Weather Tech mats.
Was that difficult? Thinking of it myself.

I'll try a different dealer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a little more involved than I hoped but went well.

I popped the cover off the female portion on the weather tech just so I could make a centering mark on the carpet for correct placement.

Then you have to make two slots in the carpet for each anchor. If you get the new anchors, it is obvious what is required. The Ford performance sill plates just pop off, which makes it easier to install the new anchors, by working from both sides of the carpet.