Extended warranty question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dind't realize how long it's been since I've been on here (couldn't remember my password). I'm already about to the 36k cut off for the factory warranty. Checked around local for some quotes. Wasn't someone on here selling extended warranties? I just can't remember who it was. Anyone have any good places to get a few quotes from. Search didn't bring much up for me so sorry if it is easy to find, wasn't for me. Thanks for any input/help.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2 for Troy Ford. They are the only site I found who offers ESPs for vehicles outside of the factory warranty. You have to get an inspection form completed by your local Ford/Lincoln dealership and have them fax it to Troy Ford.

My local dealership actually matched the price I received from Troy Fords website when I brought it in for the inspection.

D

Deleted member 12951

Where I got mine
www.floodfordesp.com

It was so low that when I was in finance doing paperwork, the dealership would not match it as he said it was too low so let me walk with just the truck. I bought it about 6 months later and it went up about $50. Did a 7yr / 125k PremiumCare

OP
OP
LParkhurst

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch guys. I will see if my local dealer will try to match these prices. On the phone they told me $2345 for 7yr 100k mile. $800 more than floodfordesp. Didn't talk to the main guy so fingers crossed he will deal with me, I have about 200 miles till the factory is gone so guess I need to get a move on. Thanks again for the help everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter