Drove My First Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well fellas, I got to drive my first Raptor this weekend and I have three words for y'all: HOLY. *******. SHIT.

This is by far the sickest truck that I have ever had the pleasure of driving. Everything about this truck was just awesome. I drove a 2011 Black Crew Cab that was fully loaded with every single option. They had 5 of them sitting at Joe Myers Ford in Houston, TX.

So, I've been hooked on the Raptor since I first saw it and I cannot wait to get my own after I graduate.

The truck looks so sick and menacing in person. It has that **** of my way look to it. And it had the power to boot! I can't imagine what it's like driving one of these puppies with a 5 Star Tune.

Let me just say, that I am super jealous of you guys and getting back into my Titan after leaving the Raptor at the dealership was not fun.

Two more years fellas...two more years.

Vettster

Reaction score
Ha! Bought my 0'11 Black SC from them on Monday.
Top notch dealership.:waytogo:
Got the Velociraptor 475 kit in it.
Had to laugh because today I took it out on the highway and spent some more time "bonding" with it.
Got a few chances to floor it (without my Wife being in the truck) and it actually raised up the hairs on the back of my neck. This thing Rocks! 100 mph in third gear!:shocked:
Can't wait to get the headers installed and the new tune uploaded.
Life is good!