Does anyone have any interest in these FRF rear emblem overlays?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to try and arrange a group buy for us from PatriotDecals (if that's alright w/ FRF mods/admins). Anyways, here's what they look like.

The one with the "B" is what I got from them for $15.50 shipped. You can see the quality from the pics. The Ford still shows through a little bit but it doesn't bother me.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll get a head count so we can see what kind of pricing and options (colors and outer ring type stuff) we can get. If you have suggestions, feel free to share.

Attachments

• FRFoverlay.jpg
    FRFoverlay.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMAG0292.jpg
    IMAG0292.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMAG0293.jpg
    IMAG0293.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 96

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm into it Humvee. Looks like you're in the lead to win the loot in that contest. If you wanna set up a group buy I think that would be awesome.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What does the B stand for?

Brabus

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I'm into it Humvee. Looks like you're in the lead to win the loot in that contest. If you wanna set up a group buy I think that would be awesome.

Thanks, so that's 1 down. I'll send them an email and see what kind of pricing we can get.

//EDIT// if we can't get some interest, I won't even bother. It's odd, though. There was plenty of interest in the FRF license plate frames but almost none here?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do they get extra ponies? Mine's a V12. Can I count you two in for a badge?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they're cool but the Ford oval is too much of a relic to cover up. For me at least.

Give it some time. I'm sure plenty will jump on these.