Completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No hate here. Like the lift, tires and the overall look. Like the red. As for dropping a diesel in it....do what you want, but I suspect the outcome won't be what you are really after using a Raptor chassis. If you want a Raptor body with a diesel actually built to last, put a raptor body on a F350 6x6 diesel chassis and go full MadMax with off road mud dualies. If, however you were just jerking everyone's chain....you, my young friend have achieved your objective....

Attachments

• 64i24j.jpg
    64i24j.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 78
  • applause.gif
    applause.gif
    156.9 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
OP
OP
muddin46

muddin46

Reaction score
No hate here. Like the lift, tires and the overall look. Like the red. As for dropping a diesel in it....do what you want, but I suspect the outcome won't be what you are really after using a Raptor chassis. If you want a Raptor body with a diesel actually built to last, put a raptor body on a F350 6x6 diesel chassis and go full MadMax with off road mud dualies. If, however you were just jerking everyone's chain....you, my young friend have achieved your objective....

Lol yes haven't been on here in a while. But yes im just messing with these guys as mentioned earlier they'll believe anything and its fun to watch them make stupid remarks

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned this the other day and it made me think of it when reading this thread, "Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity".

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol yes haven't been on here in a while. But yes im just messing with these guys as mentioned earlier they'll believe anything and its fun to watch them make stupid remarks

Most of these guys on here are not simply gullible, they have witnessed stupider shit before and have learned that there are no limits to how incredibility stupid people can actually be. So don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.