Color of Raptor seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have noticed light gray and a very dark version of the Raptor seating in various pics. Does anyone know how I can determine what color I will be getting? I was not given an option. Any feedback would be appreciated. I did not go with the orange inserts so does that mean I automatically get the light grey color?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Here is the light grey I refer to.

that's just a crappy washed out pic. it's the same color...and also the rear seats are vinyl not leather so they are a little shinier than the front seats and might show as lighter grey in certain light.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
YES. This is Black
2036d1301951891-color-raptor-seats-2011-ford-f-150-svt-raptor-supercrew-rear-seat-jpg

OP
OP
BWMEEKS

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's just a crappy washed out pic. it's the same color...and also the rear seats are vinyl not leather so they are a little shinier than the front seats and might show as lighter grey in certain light.

Thanks All. I just got worried there for a minute.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, the leather in our trucks is dark gray. I've seen black leather in an '04-'08 Lariat and it is as black as can be. Ours? Gray.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, the leather in our trucks is dark gray. I've seen black leather in an '04-'08 Lariat and it is as black as can be. Ours? Gray.

Nah bro it's black.