Chicagoland Mid Perch party 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Coming back from SnoBall, there was a discussion of doing another mid perch really soon. I don't recall where it was recommended we do the work at, but I'm sure someone will chime in. Can we put this together?

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
You rang.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Haha, but yea I thought we had talked about this @knine? I thought we could use your, our, dealership?

I wouldn't mind hosting it, and I have plenty of parking out back, but I dont have a lift, or two.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Wherever we have it, I wouldn't mind sponsoring it and throwing together a raffle as well. Let's make it fun!

OP
OP
knine

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You rang.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Haha, but yea I thought we had talked about this @knine? I thought we could use your, our, dealership?

I wouldn't mind hosting it, and I have plenty of parking out back, but I dont have a lift, or two.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Wherever we have it, I wouldn't mind sponsoring it and throwing together a raffle as well. Let's make it fun!

I suggested doing it in Wilmington again and the place we use offered to host, but someone had a brother or friend with a shop in the sububs. Thats cool, I just wanted to get it going, I'm starting to get inquiries.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Me too. I'd get in the way and what not, but still would be fun.

OP
OP
knine

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Big Blue Mike, get in here. Help me out with this. I was a little busy juggling updates on the phone to remember who wanted what where and when

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Big Blue Mike, get in here. Help me out with this. I was a little busy juggling updates on the phone to remember who wanted what where and when

I think we knocked out the majority of mid perch's at the first outing, but I know Jimbo and Ron still need to get it done. Looks like a few others here too....

I have spring compressors and the impact and am ready when you guys are....

We can certainly do other mods if guys need assistance with light installs, radio installs, etc..