Calder Guthrie Custom Raptor Embroidery DEAD ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
The kid takes forever to do anything, has a million excuses, and is a terrible communicator. Took forever for me to get a console cover that he promised he would send out tomorrow a dozen times. That being said, my console looks nice now and I would probably order from him again, just with a lower expectation of when I might receive my leather.

I'm sorry that it took a long time. My issues with my leather supplier have been resolved and everything is back to normal. They put me in a tough spot.

OP
OP
ctozzi

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understandable but you need to communicate that. Thanks for getting to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I would imagine he is back in college for the semester. His dad runs the shop under a different name. I will see if I can find it and post back.

My dad has no affiliation with Raptor Custom Embroidery any more. Once I was old enough to obtain a business license and built my website, I began running it single handed.

D

Deleted member 12951

My dad has no affiliation with Raptor Custom Embroidery any more. Once I was old enough to obtain a business license and built my website, I began running it single handed.

I am just trying to help, Calder. You are starting to get a bad rap and I for one don't like seeing it. You probably should hire your dad as a backup when needed but that is only a suggestion, its your business.

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
I am just trying to help, Calder. You are starting to get a bad rap and I for one don't like seeing it. You probably should hire your dad as a backup when needed but that is only a suggestion, its your business.
The bad rap was from my leather supplier not getting me pieces of leather on time. Luckily, I have solved that issue and now I just need to get caught up. I'm finally almost caught back up after basically living at the shop. They put me very far behind and managed to ruin my reputation.

I understand that you were helping and I did not mean anything negative towards you at all!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bad rap was from my leather supplier not getting me pieces of leather on time. Luckily, I have solved that issue and now I just need to get caught up. I'm finally almost caught back up after basically living at the shop. They put me very far behind and managed to ruin my reputation.

I understand that you were helping and I did not mean anything negative towards you at all!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Man!!! You don't get it...

mike.s

Reaction score
As a business owner, I can tell you that people would rather hear bad news from you than no news at all. They are upset because their calls and emails are left unanswered. Your business reputation is in your hands.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I knew he was having issues because of the other post where people were bashing him. I think people need to understand that sometimes the Raptor vendors popped up out of a necessity being as there was no other companies in the Raptor niche. Sometimes they have other jobs or school or are single handily running the procurement, shipping, fabrication, order taking, order placing, bank deposits, taxes, shipping, etc, etc, etc. Cut these people some slack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk