Calder Guthrie Custom Raptor Embroidery DEAD ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He offered to do my headrests free of charge, but I do not feel like risking them. Still never received the correct console cover after being told multiple times now that I would be sent the correct one. I at least have a console cover so in the end not having the thicker foam is not a big deal but was the reason I originally ordered it. When I do the 24hr drives to Michigan every little extra bit of comfort is worth it

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
11aa2scNaa3rWXvkrubhkjx1rOVYvaBKQRv1uv5swWf2tWXyxyqLWv9-lJ3_TEsSVl5T6gydrvgcRnt9w7xpyOQPMhqyHxamA7lGpYyGkmfXBCPCD5HX68d4aTAfM1UUhkUhxpYwNXwGaxPEOOQHtN48JJ6pSlkuGGRXmRmv8aYcIhQuMMMQTYVLeDrqHD7W1DOPYv0A18GDUNOi6zfB4yuvM93bdzEt2iyO4eaOCgC1Q87AaucP9VocnQVj5TQXqZUM-s1UIGn59fx3vSzNvVlqnPDZy6LyVA2gHeUYR-VQjGFUtut2mrUsR9uFw2m8cveVs-gTdj1K64XUUixaZ4CCy7kqUm6bm6_Yy7inIPkWyx8a9NdZiB1p67zZYBo6YFoeJEVFWxRDY0I-pVBb5J4lbZ_RuhOQ3Xgzller-6Bi5yYDITJnnsV9zwo6gCAVA1hkV1CbFh1rCuF2nLNUG7X1szpgPYwABxjbRO1G3a9ulOtEBmBvZ9k7S9-e-WRRvwPLiKRnAWYr34typAD6IpoIIInOXzzcbqoj5hEwEP4bYYhq6J7dhesJ6UZU1lmW9eQY5nYzYY6b4qYA2pbza0G4YuwY42WgeAl_GGQoeQ_XIeuCVg=w1024-h577-no

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wanted to update this thread... after telling me around thanksgiving that my plate was completed (and even sending me a picture of it) I finally received it last week. It looks nice and I'm very happy with it, although I don't know if I would have spent the money on it had I known I'd be waiting over 5 months for it, lol.

Attachments

• build plate.jpg
    build plate.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 88

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How bad is your business when they make you a "sticky" so everyone can determine whether you are alive or dead...

Well I ordered and paid for a console cover in November 2015 and was promised I would have it for Christmas. That never happened!!! All through the year 2016 I emailed him and got one excuse after another. Now here it is 2017 and still no cover. He has had my effin money for 13 months and now he will not even answer me. He can rot in hell for all I care. Horrible business!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe guys on here are still doing business with him. I WANT MY COVER OR MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This kind of shit really ****** me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I ordered and paid for a console cover in November 2015 and was promised I would have it for Christmas. That never happened!!! All through the year 2016 I emailed him and got one excuse after another. Now here it is 2017 and still no cover. He has had my effin money for 13 months and now he will not even answer me. He can rot in hell for all I care. Horrible business!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe guys on here are still doing business with him. I WANT MY COVER OR MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This kind of shit really ****** me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That takes ******** to a whole new level! He should be banned for the way he has treated folks.