Besides R1's, what other rotors are you guys using?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its that time and I gotta replace all 4 rotors and pads. I might just get SS lines too. Besides the R1 rotors, what other rotors are you guys using? I do not want factory stock rotors and pads. Anyone use Centric premium rotors? Any good?

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Ac delcos after the factory front rotors warped within 10,000 miles.
Kind of ironic but much better quality

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes. i use centric premium rotors that are double drilled and slotted. haven't got them for the new truck yet, but have been using the same rotor guy for years. since 2007.

https://rotorwork.com/ call and ask for jr. tell him david said hi.

their website sucks, but it gives u an ideal.

to give you a better ideal. i got 22k miles on the front stock in my 14 lariat heavy duty. bought the rotors and took them to the dealer to have them installed with pads. they didn't even charge me for installig them. drove another 23k or so and they were barely warn when i traded in the truck for my raptor. they detailed my truck and sold it like i turned it in lol.

also if you do get them. remember they have to be installed correctly. arrow points up and to the rear of the truck or car.

Last edited:

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested as well. What brands if any have you researched? We should do a spread sheet comparison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put the Power Stop kit on my 2013 and it stopped like a mustang afterwards. The kit had 4 rotors and all the pads. I remember it was around $440 for everything.