Auxiliary Gas Tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just the fuel tank has to be in the range of $120 for premium. I know I put in around 34 gallons when my gauge tells me 10 miles to empty and it's around the $120-130 mark. So I would guess ~$200-220 if he had to fill both up at the same time?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like this tank. When I build a bed rack, i think I will mount one of those against the cab too.

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your traveling through Canada... Fill up before the border! Trust me

Ain't that the truth! I make sure to top off at the Town Pump in Shelby, Montana before crossing over into Alberta.

Guess that's the tax you guys pay to live in such a pretty country.

engine45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice set up. Can you get them in black?

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Never mind I see them . They do. Woohoo nice.

Snowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a really cool set up. Great job working it into the tool box.

OP
OP
IronRaptor

IronRaptor

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the likes. I personally would like to have it black, but the wife likes the chrome so... I plan to fill up before Canada and hope to last a little while. I only get 10 MPG when towing my trailer so it will be a lot of gas. Thankfully the military is going to foot the bill. If there are any questions please feel free to ask...

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've always wondered about that PCS. This could be an option for some building a bedrack. Especially if it fit's under a tonneau. Only 240 pounds of gas to. Not bad.