Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gshuffield

Reaction score
Please pardon my ignorance... but why do you have to have your truck realigned after perch adjustment?

Thanks!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please pardon my ignorance... but why do you have to have your truck realigned after perch adjustment?

Thanks!

It changes the toe... What you raise the vehicle the wheels come in a bit... If you dont it will wear the tires out prematurely...

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this apply to middle perch adjustment too?

Should... Ive been running my at middle for 1.5 years with 30k miles on it since the change...Set it to that and been great... Only thing I do is when I do my alignment I have my buddy adjust it while I sit in teh drivers seat...Gives it a straighter run on crowned roads...

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Should... Ive been running my at middle for 1.5 years with 30k miles on it since the change...Set it to that and been great... Only thing I do is when I do my alignment I have my buddy adjust it while I sit in teh drivers seat...Gives it a straighter run on crowned roads...

really? that's a good idea. so your body weight can affect it that much?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
really? that's a good idea. so your body weight can affect it that much?

Yep sure can... When its set from the factory the driver is at the wheel running the diagnosis and another guy is underneath the truck setting alignment... and I am quite **** about my steering wheel being straight

Last edited:

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thank you sir!