After 500 miles with my 2011 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 500 miles..
No Issues
Love the remote start (Been pretty cold in the northeast
Not as quick as my 2004 Nissan Titan. But feels stronger (hard to explain)
avg about 15mpg
Back seat is huge wife loves it i have 3 kids and one in a baby seat.
Couple of weird things
1. The prod screen has a few options that dont display anything not sure why ? It is off the truck app's section
2. Wish the Tilt steering would tilt upward another inch or so.
3. Wish they put a blind spot mirror on the pass side like the drivers one, i have it on a 2010 escape and love it.

Going to be trailering to ME with a 4 Place snowmobile trailer i will send another update after the trip

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
After 500 miles..
No Issues
Love the remote start (Been pretty cold in the northeast
Not as quick as my 2004 Nissan Titan. But feels stronger (hard to explain)
avg about 15mpg
Back seat is huge wife loves it i have 3 kids and one in a baby seat.
Couple of weird things
1. The prod screen has a few options that dont display anything not sure why ? It is off the truck app's section
2. Wish the Tilt steering would tilt upward another inch or so.
3. Wish they put a blind spot mirror on the pass side like the drivers one, i have it on a 2010 escape and love it.

Going to be trailering to ME with a 4 Place snowmobile trailer i will send another update after the trip

Nice! Good to hear that you're already getting more than the stupid EPA fuel economy figures. I'm very interested in hearing what kind of mileage you get while towing.

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
Glad to hear! On the Prod screen comment; Ford designed it that way for two things. One; For App expansion (App store if you will). Two; so the screen go be dark or blank for night driving. Hope that helps! Good luck with your trip!

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Really hoping that app screen is extensible soon. I've registered for the Sync developer program, which was supposed to release more details on mobile device integration before the end of the year (they haven't).

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CNAIMO - did you ever drive a SCab? I've heard that the SCrew is a beast compared to its little brother in both stance (parking options = limited) and acceleration.

Jay.gordon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@justthebest I drove both SCab with 5.4 and 6.2 and bought the SCrew. The SCab has the same feel off the line but felt the same as the SCrew around town. I can't talk about the SCab off road but the SCrew is amazing. I have almost 400 miles on it and the SCrew and I have already taken a couple of flights together. :)

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update CNAIMO. Sounds like it's going well.

Hey jay, we want SCrew launch pics! Sounds like youre having a good time in yours too

kglesq

Droid's Brother
Reaction score

Agree 100%. I love that little mirror, especially for parking the fat bastard, as you can see if you're centered in the stall. I'm mystified as to why they didn't include it on the right.