2012 Terrain??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So at the University I attend, there's about 8 of us (that I know of) that drive Raptors. To my surprise, and my annoyance, after Christmas break, some new guy on campus showed up with a Terrain Raptor. Nothing sucks more than being unique until someone comes along and copies you lol (joking) But my question for y'all is: Have y'all ever seen a 2012 Terrain?? He has '12 lights, and no beadlocks, and from what I can see from looking under his truck, the previous frame which was more prone to bending. From what I can tell, it looks like a factory paint job. I'm just really confused as to if Ford released some late '12 model terrains. Lemme know if y'all know anything about this!

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andddd that would explain why he doesn't have Nav. Sheesh. Thanks, it was bothering me. I feel like his frame does look different from mine, although that was a quick look under both our trucks when we were parked near each other. Next time I see it on campus I'll try and catch him and talk about it with him.

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I for one am stoked that there are more Raptors around! Just wish he had gotten one in a different color ;)

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He didn't get the 801A package. You've got a cooler truck. Look at it this way... He saw yours... And his daddy could only get him the base.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish my dad would buy me a Raptor even if it was a base one lol been independent from my family ever since joining the military. It's weird being around kids who's parents get them everything!