2014 screw tuxedo blk fully loaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14truckie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have owned my truck for just about a year now, but have not had a chance to get off road. Just not enough time with little ones and work. I also have just been presented an opportunity to buy a second home near the lake we boat at.

My truck is a 2014 screw with just under 9k miles. It has the 801a, moon roof, tailgate step all options. I have added the ford sport exhaust, XRD bedrack,ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439169802.434270.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1439169859.905589.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1439169911.679918.jpg Nav-TV, JLT oil catch can and a revolver x2 rolling tonneau cover last month. I also replaced the rear emblem with one painted to match. Truck is in excellent shape it sat in my garage all winter so it never saw any snow or salt. Asking 54k located in Boston, Ma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@bmacked here's a nice truck for you if you want to stick with black. That race red one was gone when I went by the dealership a couple of days later.

Slick looking truck but I'm most likely changing up the color for my next one. Thanks though!

GL with the sale @14truckie, it should go quickly at that price.

Dedpool

Reaction score
I have owned my truck for just about a year now, but have not had a chance to get off road. Just not enough time with little ones and work. I also have just been presented an opportunity to buy a second home near the lake we boat at.

My truck is a 2014 screw with just under 9k miles. It has the 801a, moon roof, tailgate step all options. I have added the ford sport exhaust, XRD bedrack,View attachment 67062View attachment 67063View attachment 67064 Nav-TV, JLT oil catch can and a revolver x2 rolling tonneau cover last month. I also replaced the rear emblem with one painted to match. Truck is in excellent shape it sat in my garage all winter so it never saw any snow or salt. Asking 54k located in Boston, Ma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you provide me with details & price? :) Thanx.