2014 Ruby Red SE Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mberger111

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this truck have icons?

It would for the right price. Right now it has the stock rears on, but I can include them if you're interested. They have less than 8,000 miles and are currently in a box in my garage. Stock fronts, but can get you new Icon fronts at a good price too.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Beautiful and fairly price truck, i wish you were closer, looking for one. GLWS.

Are you in Vegas? Not that far actually. I could meet ya or figure something out.

OP
OP
mberger111

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at that price i'd see what they give you on trade or walk it into carmax. probably walk out with slightly more.

I couldn't find a CarMax anywhere near me.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Great truck and price. This truck around here would be much more $$$$. Shocked it's still available. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No one wants to drive to Idaho haha.

OP
OP
mberger111

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not true Idaho has some damn good places to snowmobile.

This is true! I've mostly been getting people contacting me from the Midwest and back east though. A little too far to travel. They need to take a trip through Yellowstone and Teton National Park. I assume you've been to both? Pretty awesome and just a little over an hour drive from me to both. My other issue is most haven't been interested in waiting.

r1_hauler

Reaction score
This is true! I've mostly been getting people contacting me from the Midwest and back east though. A little too far to travel. They need to take a trip through Yellowstone and Teton National Park. I assume you've been to both? Pretty awesome and just a little over an hour drive from me to both. My other issue is most haven't been interested in waiting.

I make a trip to Island Park/West Yellowstone every year, we stay out of the park when we ride though. Government got involved and banned 2 stroke sleds entering. But that would make a very nice road trip with a new truck!

Last edited:

psd1

Reaction score
Is the lettering separate from the wrap or does a person lose the wrap when the advertising is removed?

thanks