Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > Ford Raptor Classifieds Forum > Ford Raptor For Sale!
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor For Sale!

2013 Ford Raptor Whipple Stage 2

This is a discussion on 2013 Ford Raptor Whipple Stage 2 within the Ford Raptor For Sale! forums, part of the Ford Raptor Classifieds Forum category!
Would be interested in those 3.0s possibley if part out...

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2017, 04:21 PM   #21 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Would be interested in those 3.0s possibley if part out

xBryanHoodsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:43 AM   #22 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by CBHolman View Post
As far as the History of the vehicle goes, I am the second owner, the first owner was a meticulous guy that only ever towed his small wakeboard boat. The truck has a 3m clear coating sticker on the lower rockers and is shown in the pictures where its starting to peel. There is no dents or scratches to my knowledge other than where to topper rubbed the tailgate. Brakes are new, and the truck has had regular maintenance performed at Cornerstone Ford where the truck was bought new. I am a personal friend of the original owner and he collects cars, and is very picky about maintenance, so he was not off roading this beast either, he just bought a GEN 2 and I still am not completely sold on the jenny. I wanted something that I could beat my calky friend in his GEN 2 in and sound 100x more manly in doing so....LOL.

BTW Thanks for all the sale advice. I have too many cars, and I haven't had the time to get pictures and write up an add.
Sharp truck bro, good luck!
Hedges4 is offline   Reply With Quote