2012 LOADED SCREW for sale or TRADE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my almost brand new 2012 Ford F150 SVT Raptor. It has every single option, I mean EVERY SINGLE OPTION!
Bought a few months ago when I lived up in PA and never got to off road/play in snow which was the idea. Had to move to FL and has only 7600miles on it from road trips back and forth.
NEVER used to TOW or been OFF ROAD. Not even on grass or dirt, never off the blacktop!
Of COURSE full factory warranty!

For sale here. FINANCING & SHIP ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!
http://www.ckautos.com/detail-2012-ford-f~150-4wd_supercrew_145_quote_svt_raptor-used-9835135.html

Selling because....
Don't drive it at all. Never taken off road. If I lived in nevada or utah i'd keep but I dont.

ONLY TRADES i'll take are, italian sport bikes, c6 z06, GTR, e46/e92 m3 coupes, 72' mercedes benz or Urwerk watches

a224b5b.jpg

e4fbc19.jpg

28b3d47.jpg

e6de2ad.jpg

7937df8.jpg

1e65330.jpg

08b137d.jpg

Give me a call ANYTIME 10am-8pm eastern time on my cell @ 561 886-7783

*and no, my avatar picture is not my truck

Last edited:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So it's just you who's filthy haha. Too bad ya didn't have crazy offroad fun in this beast. Doesn't have to be over for you though... some are born to copilot!

Dannboss

Reaction score
Sometimes things just work out at the right time I guess.

I'm looking for a four door raptor and have a C6 Z06 to trade.

2007 Corvette Z06
Black/Black
Black Spider wheels
Nitto Invo Tires (285/35/18 front and 345/30/19 rear)

Modifications:

Airaid Intake system
LG SuperPro 1 7/8" Headers
Off-road mid-pipes
Z06 Muffler Mod
Katech twin disc clutch and flywheel
MGW shifter with delrin knob
Custom grind camshaft
Stainless Steel exhaust valves
NGK spark plugs
160 degree thermostat
Custom dyno tune
Vetteworks Harness Bar w/harness (driver)
Man Switch for exhaust valves
Lowered suspension on stock bolts (adjustable)

Car has dyno'd at 550 rwhp and 500 rwtq. Tires have over half life left. Clutch and headwork done less than 1200 miles ago. Car is always garaged and was fully detailed less than 100 miles ago (includes interior, engine, wheels, exhaust and two stage clear cut and polish and sealant). Not a swirl or spiderweb on the black paint anywhere.

Always adult owned and cared for. I love this car and it shows. Professionally modified and done correctly. This car is not for the faint of heart and does make more power than the ZR1.

If you're interested, please pm me. I'm in Dallas, TX.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
FilthyRaptor

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes things just work out at the right time I guess.

I'm looking for a four door raptor and have a C6 Z06 to trade.

2007 Corvette Z06
Black/Black
Black Spider wheels
Nitto Invo Tires (285/35/18 front and 345/30/19 rear)

Modifications:

Airaid Intake system
LG SuperPro 1 7/8" Headers
Off-road mid-pipes
Z06 Muffler Mod
Katech twin disc clutch and flywheel
MGW shifter with delrin knob
Custom grind camshaft
Stainless Steel exhaust valves
NGK spark plugs
160 degree thermostat
Custom dyno tune
Vetteworks Harness Bar w/harness (driver)
Man Switch for exhaust valves
Lowered suspension on stock bolts (adjustable)

Car has dyno'd at 550 rwhp and 500 rwtq. Tires have over half life left. Clutch and headwork done less than 1200 miles ago. Car is always garaged and was fully detailed less than 100 miles ago (includes interior, engine, wheels, exhaust and two stage clear cut and polish and sealant). Not a swirl or spiderweb on the black paint anywhere.

Always adult owned and cared for. I love this car and it shows. Professionally modified and done correctly. This car is not for the faint of heart and does make more power than the ZR1.

If you're interested, please pm me. I'm in Dallas, TX.

Thanks

I'd be very interested if you were local. For a car like that i'd have to see it in person. My schedule won't permit taking 2 days off to fly out and back.