2012 F150 Raptor (Supercab) Modded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump...back up for sale. $48,000 OBO. thinking about parting out the procharger kit, but will need cash & stock parts that the procharger system replaced.

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, I need to get a "family" SUV with a warranty. I'm getting an SRT8 Jeep & getting an extended warranty on it...only doing minor mods to keep all warranty in tact. If someone wants to trade a 2012-15 SRT8 Jeep, I'd be interested...otherwise, I want cash only. I'm also open to parting out some of my mods in case I decide to trade in the truck.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
55,000 miles...but I'm keeping it now, unless someone offers me above $45,000.

You wouldn't want to sell your headlights would you? I understand if you want to hold on to them! Great looking truck and good luck with sale! Tried to pm you but your inbox is full.

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't want to sell your headlights would you? I understand if you want to hold on to them! Great looking truck and good luck with sale! Tried to pm you but your inbox is full.
The only issue with the headlights is I hardwired them in (soldered the connections from the bulbs to the ballast) because after about a year the connections were coming loose (common issue with these ballasts). I might possibly part them out, but I'll have to look over the wiring to make sure stock headlights would be able to be used without any hassle other than a few solders.

Reaction score
Sick truck I bought mine 3 weeks ago and I made sure to get a 100% stock truck so I didn't have to deal with shoty work but damn did I miss out on a deal. I can't believe this truck has been for sale for more than 5 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.