Looking to buy ASAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm wanting to join the raptor group this summer, but I've been having issues with finding the right truck! I figured I might ask here for help....

I'm looking for a white or black 2011 or 2012 crew cab with nav and moonroof. The catch is it has to be reasonably priced. I don't wanna pay more than 45k for a used 2011. Or I will pay for a brand new raptor (for 51k tops) but the catch with that is I need a dealer who will sell to Canada. Also looking for a dealer in the west coast somewhere.

If anyone has any leads I can look for please let me know! I want to get a truck ASAP! Thanks!

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Any interest in a very clean fully loaded white '10 or are you partial to the crew cabs from '11/'12?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
jeeper

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any interest in a very clean fully loaded white '10 or are you partial to the crew cabs from '11/'12?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

nope, sorry its gotta be crew cab and 2011-2012 :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Where are you located?

i'm in vancouver, BC. hoping to find a raptor near vegas or in cali...somewhere west coast.

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try not to rush...dealerships love it when a buyer is in a rush. Take your time, the right truck will come your way. I looked for 2 months, then I found the right truck!