It fits like a glove!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Brit

Reaction score
I measured my garage and on paper the truck fit, but to be sure I got to test drive a black crew cab all the way home yesterday. Due to the layout of our garage, I have to back in, to be able to get out of the truck but it fit nicely with a few inches to spare on each side - there is a center pole that prevents the driver door from opening unless the front of the truck is pretty close to the closed door. This will create a bit of a challenge if I install a light bar. Also, I can only park on the one side of the garage, if I park on the other, you can't even get from the house to the other parking bay.

Also, the dealer I am working with will do X-Plan pricing as they value the business from the company I work for. They will only do the X-Plan on an ordered truck, which is fine by me as I want a 2012 in silver.

So, just got to convince my wife who thinks it's a little tight and get an order in :D

Cheers,
Mark

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck to you on that. If the added space isn't a necessity then get a supercab and that'll definitely help you with the space issue.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yes tight! They don't build garages for trucks anymore.

Attachments

• DSC01255.jpg
    DSC01255.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 147

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant fit mine in the garage. Told the wife that I will have to build a new garage/work shop to protect my new investment. She just rolled her eyes and said I should have m

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
measured the garage before I bought the thing. What she dont know is I had it planned all along. Time for my own space.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

asib2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I don't have to worry about this problem. :) Also if any one need to store there truck here they can. Hahahaha

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319124260.640239.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319124260.640239.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 223