First Post - Looking for a Raptor - Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90slow50

Reaction score
Is a sunroof a dealbreaker? Only asking because a buddy of mine has a '14 SCREW for sale with great miles (21k) that can be had for $49k, but it doesn't have a sunroof...my only concern is for resale. Would love the group's thoughts.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is a sunroof a dealbreaker? Only asking because a buddy of mine has a '14 SCREW for sale with great miles (21k) that can be had for $49k, but it doesn't have a sunroof...my only concern is for resale. Would love the group's thoughts.
Not a deal breaker, but I love sunroofs personally. Some people hate them. See if you can use that as an excuse to shave off the price a little bit. Factor in 20k miles or so more gonna need to do shocks.

OP
OP
90slow50

90slow50

Reaction score
Not a deal breaker, but I love sunroofs personally. Some people hate them. See if you can use that as an excuse to shave off the price a little bit. Factor in 20k miles or so more gonna need to do shocks.

How much does the shock work cost normally?

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sunroofs are a personal choice, it's up to you.
Some people won't buy a used vehicle without one. Some don't care at all. I could take it or leave it especially if it's the truck I want, so it's not a deal breaker to me.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Welcome to frf.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's a great truck, jump on it! There are many places that will install one if you decide you want it, last time I had one put in cost about 1200. Bonus, was guaranteed for life of truck