dealers in south Nevada, Arizona, and south Utah area please come in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humsg

Reaction score
I want a new 2014 svt raptor, however, I got a really bad deal from my area, and the dealer told me it is even worse in CA. So what I am looking for is a MSRP-below price, and better to get a rebate. Please, dealers come in...

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few choices in the Metro Phoenix area.

Jones Ford Buckeye usually gives a good deal
Sanderson Ford was below MSRP when she called. I was there today picking up a work truck, and I did not see any on their lot, but I did not look really close.
Horne Ford in Apache Junction is where I bought my truck, and I got it for under MSRP

There are others in the Metro Phoenix area, but those are the ones I have the best information for.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big john at Peoria ford by. Phoenix tell em jasper sent you. Or oracle ford just north of Tucson.

OP
OP
H

humsg

Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but there are no, zero, rebates available for Raptors.

mhmmm just wondering. and thx

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

There are a few choices in the Metro Phoenix area.

Jones Ford Buckeye usually gives a good deal
Sanderson Ford was below MSRP when she called. I was there today picking up a work truck, and I did not see any on their lot, but I did not look really close.
Horne Ford in Apache Junction is where I bought my truck, and I got it for under MSRP

There are others in the Metro Phoenix area, but those are the ones I have the best information for.

thanks for your information. I appreciate

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Big john at Peoria ford by. Phoenix tell em jasper sent you. Or oracle ford just north of Tucson.

thanks for your information. I appreciate :)