Buying a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93cbra

Reaction score
Please don't drill me on my question's, and I am sure many had this problem before. I am thinking about getting a new raptor but my questions are; when you give a down payment does it take it off the price before the tax or after? after you get the price of your truck and the tax and when all said and done, would that be your monthly payment or do they have to add on the rate your being finance with and for how long your financing for. If its confusing sorry, I have never pruchased a new vehicle in this would be my first time buying or ordering a new truck, so please help me and dont be *** H@les please :waytogo:...

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please don't drill me on my question's, and I am sure many had this problem before. I am thinking about getting a new raptor but my questions are; when you give a down payment does it take it off the price before the tax or after? after you get the price of your truck and the tax and when all said and done, would that be your monthly payment or do they have to add on the rate your being finance with and for how long your financing for. If its confusing sorry, I have never pruchased a new vehicle in this would be my first time buying or ordering a new truck, so please help me and dont be *** H@les please :waytogo:...

Talk to Randy. Click on the link to the right. No BS and straight up dealing with him.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
93cbra,

Stand Strong.....ask your question and don't assume there are those types of people on this site. When you ask someone not to be something it often opens the flood gates.

SPRSNK nailed it....call Randy.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto.. Talk to Randy one way or another! He will be honest with you and do damn near anything to get you into a Raptor.

-Greg

Yes, and Birdman WILL do ANYTHING to get you as a supporting member, lol.

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the total vehicle price includes tax, your down payment comes off the total after tax. if you traded a vehicle in then the trade-in value would be applied pre tax because you have already paid tax purchasing the vehicle you own.

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the total vehicle price includes tax, your down payment comes off the total after tax. if you traded a vehicle in then the trade-in value would be applied pre tax because you have already paid tax purchasing the vehicle you own.

......and, in past times when I've financed, you may not get the bottom line until you see the finance guy to get your rates (if you go through the dealer for financing). IOW, you should get a price that includes everything except any financing costs from the salesman/GM.

OTOH, from what I can tell (but do not have personal experience), dealing with Randy is a one-stop-shop, so you get the bottom line from the get-go, as others have already mentioned.

enrie