To ADM or not to ADM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my search for an MSRP allocation continues. I've gotten 4 dealers to let an allocation go for $2.5K over. My wife tells me to just pull the trigger on one of those as they are all "local". But my rational for holding out and expanding the search is; I can fly anywhere in the nation pay for hotels, food, gas, and site see on the way back for less than $2.5K. Am I being crazy?

Last edited:

jrrhoad

Reaction score
I'd hold out for whatever method that gets you exactly what you want in the time frame you want the truck in. If you're ok waiting for an MSRP deal and/or traveling do that.

I ended up biting the bullet and paying a small ADM even though I have to travel for it but it's for a truck sitting on the lot exactly as I would have built myself. I'm also in CA at the moment though so finding a vehicle near me without ADM is a pipe dream.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
how long do you want to wait? easy for me to have a opinion did just get my gen 2 after 7 ******* months of waiting. But, I did buy for 500$ over invoice, I really think most guys have ordered their 17, now dealers will have some trucks for sale. For a fair price.

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think if there were any dealers doing MSRP they have already exhausted their allocations. May just have to put my name in for 2018.