2013 Roush Raptor up for a goverment auction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I work for a small company and we have a contract with the Feds to help them market and auction property seized due to criminal activity, ect. Essentially, you get caught breaking the law and the Feds will seize all your property and by law and they have to give the public an opportunity to purchase these properties.

SO ... of course the Feds have lots of cars and today I was looking through some paperwork and it seems a 2013 Roush Raptor will be up for auction on Jan 13-14, 2015 (online auction). This Raptor is located in Phoenix. I checked the carfax and it's a 1-owner truck and the last recorded odometer reading was on 10/19/2013 with 5,684 miles. I will up date this post when I am provided with the current odometer reading. You can see pics here >> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o4v0wt9h...HX/2014860050000101-004 2013 FORD F-150?dl=0.

Just posting this just in case someone is looking for a Roush Raptor. I will post the link to the online auction once it's ready. :)

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just think how much more they could get for it with actual factory wheels.
I would rather be arrested and have my truck confiscated than be caught riding on those..

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes the wheels suck but just think, this truck was prob 70K new. If you could buy it at 40k and then spend $1500 on stock wheels/tires (which at least 50% of Raptor owners ending up trying to sell their oem wheel/tires) then you have a great deal.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not saying it will sell for 40k. It may sell for more or less but a roush raptor with low miles will prob fetch top $$ to the educated buyer and seller.

70k truck for 40k? I'm listening.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caisaacson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean ford raptor forum is not the only group you're marketing to lol?

Is the online auction going to be live or revolving?

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just listed it here as I thought someone could benefit from it.

And it's only an online auction. Not sure what "revolving" means. The online auction will start on Jan 13 and end on Jan 14. I will post the link once I build the auction itself. :)

You mean ford raptor forum is not the only group you're marketing to lol?

Is the online auction going to be live or revolving?

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a VIN on it? I might be interested in something like this.