Raptor Lean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd say do some hard off roding because it's fun. if that don't work take it to the dealer and have them look at it. at least then it's documented.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My left rear was sitting around 2 1/2 to 3 inches lower than the right rear, does anyone know what could be the case? My fuel level is below a quarter of a tank so it cant be that

T78

Reaction score
Raptor lean?

Ok I have seen a few post on this but nothing really saying what happen to fix it. I just picked up a 2013 screw that I ordered. Had 50 miles on it and I looked it over good and didn't notice anything. Drove it 600 miles back home and was sitting out side the other day and noticed that the driver side rear droops about a 1- 1.5 inches. This truck hasn't even been off roaded since I've had it other than dirt roads going to work. Thinking maybe bad spring or shock? Idk but it drives me crazy that a new top of the line ford truck droops in the ass. Scheduled a appointment Monday at dealership.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are other threads on this. The lean is a fact of owning a raptor with a soft suspension.

Want to "fix" it? Get aftermarket springs and have the driver side arched an inch higher. Or go the add a leaf option.

Dealer won't be able to help, but just incase make sure the fuel tank is full.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com