GEN 1 2012 SVT Raptor not starting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaco

Reaction score
Hi, first post here.
I have a 2012 6.2 SVT with 54000 km on the clock which I bought in Dubai. Had it for about 2 yeasr and then decided to install a 2.9L Whipple super charger. Everthing went fine and never had issues with it. Left Dubai and now live in Namibia and brought my truck with me. Yesterday while driving it decided to just cut out. Not sure what it can be, it still cranks when the key is turned but doesn't start. After it stops cranking, the little spanner sign comes on in the speedo/rev counter console. It also shows under the settings menu under faults.
No idea why this happened, any info would be appreciated on what it could be.
Thanks
Jaco

OP
OP
J

Jaco

Reaction score
Raptor cranking but not starting

Problem solved, 20A fuse melted down, replaced with new one and good to go again

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Problem solved, 20A fuse melted down, replaced with new one and good to go again

Jaco,

Read through this thread. Ford issued a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB). You may find the fuse holder melted the next time it happens.

If there is a dealer where you are at, reference TSB 15-0137 and ask for relocation kit part #EL3Z-14293-A. This relocates the fuel pump fuse outside of the distribution fuse box.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f39/ford-raptor-fuel-pump-fuse-issue-45129/index34.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk