Helpful item for Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Helpful item for washing/maintenance

Did a search and couldn't find this here. I purchased this fron Home Depot a couple of days ago. I found it to be very helpful for reaching the high spots on the truck for washing or just general maintenance under the hood. It's light and sturdy and the legs lock in the open position. It can be placed flat against the sides or front of the truck unlike an A frame type ladder. I paid 50 bucks for it at Home Depot.

Werner 39-1/2 in. x 12 in. x 20-9/16 in. Aluminum Work Platform-AP-20 at The Home Depot

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlefront

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely need to pick one up, sucks being short trying to reach across the hood when cleaning haha.

I've been using a couple of aluminum saw horses but have been looking for something wider.
Thanks!!

Your welcome guys!
I think this thing is great. I bought this item specifically for my Raptor 2 days after I got my truck on July 3rd. Other then using it for my truck, I have also used it to install 3 light fixtures and a ceiling fan in my house! Much easier to work from in certain situations then an A frame ladder IMO.
The legs have nice positive locks on them and you can stand on either far end of it and it won't tip over which I thought was pretty cool.
It got a lot of positive reviews on Home Depot website.
It's made by a reputable company also.
For the 50 bucks plus tax I think you can't go wrong, considering all the other uses you could get out of it.
Glad I could help you guys and gals out by sharing this. I figured there would be at least one person on here that can't reach certain areas of their Raptors :laughing1:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually it holds 275 just fine, the same platform is still good after 4 years of use :head3:

Of course it does. There are so many lawyers who really believes that weight ratings are dead-nuts on! :) Of course they need to have a safety buffer.

But, at what weight does this product actually say <PHEW!> and dump its user on the ground because he weighed too much? :snoopfacepalm: